This post continues from Give Thanks – Thanksgiving Day Decor
I love crafts or decor items that can be used for more then one purpose. So while I was painting the pumpkin for the Give Thanks thanksgiving decor, it dawned on me to make one side of the pumpkin for a thanksgiving decoration and one side for a Happy Halloween decoration.
- I started with the wooden pumpkin purchased from the dollar store
- I painted the pumpkin orange with a green top
- I then used my Cricut and the Phrases cartridge to cut out the “Happy Halloween” graphic
- I used Contact paper to apply the vinyl to the pumpkin
- After I pulled the contact paper off and my Happy Halloween Decoration was complete
Double duty decor / craft items rock!!! Do you have any decorations that do double duty??