I have had a crazy week with some website and spam issues so I haven’t been able to blog as much as I would have liked. Luckily everything seems to be fixed now. With a crazy week it’s hard sometimes to get a meal on the table let alone make the kids a treat. Luckily one of Emma’s favourite desserts is chocolate pudding. She particularly loves it when the pudding looks like Dirt and Worms. After all who doesn’t like things jazzed up a little.
This is such a fast and easy dessert and will keep the little ones happy.
Ingredients to make Dirt and Worms Chocolate Pudding:
- 1 package of Instant chocolate pudding (if u really wanted a fast dessert you could use the pudding alreay in cups and just add the below ingredients)
- Oreo cookie crumbs (about 1/2 cup)
- Gummy Worms
Directions for making Dirt and Worm Chocolate Pudding:
- In a mixing bowl make the pudding according to the directions.
- Let pudding stand in Fridge for 5- 10 minutes
- In four serving dishes, evenly dish out the chocolate pudding.
- Take 3 gummy worms place half in the pudding and drape the other end of the gummy worm over the edge of the dish. (this step makes it look like the worms are 1/2 buried)
- Spoon the oreo crumbs all over the top
- Position the gummy worms over the dirt / Oreo Crumbs
- Serve immediately
This entire dessert takes no time at all (the longest part is waiting for the pudding to set) Emma can be entertained for 20-30 minutes with this dessert and no doubt there will be pudding everywhere but hey thats half the fun for them.