Now that my 4 year old Emma is in school all day, our lives have become that much busier!! Boy do I miss her helping me out during the day lol and the house is sooooo quiet now. However I don’t think that it will be quite for long as my 18 month old Ella is talking more and more each day. One day after school while I making dinner, Emma informed me that we need to make a dessert. Obviously she had something in mind because she asked if we could make Worms and Dirt. Unfortunately we were all out of Gummy Worms. I hate it when that happens. So we scavenged the cupboards and found some Marshmallow Pumpkin Peeps. With these peeps we decided to make some Pumpkin Patch Pudding.
Emma loves being in the kitchen helping me with anything. She really loves making desserts and really has become a pro at pudding lol.
What you will need to make Pumpkin Patch Pudding:
- 1 box instant chocolate pudding (I always buy the sugar free pudding)
- Milk required for instant pudding
- Oreo cookie crumbs (I have a box on hand you could just crumble your own too)
- Pumpkin Peeps
Directions for Pumpkin Patch Pudding:
- Make pudding according to directions on the package and let firm up for about 5-10 minutes
- Portion pudding into 4 individual serving bowls
- Add the Oreo Cookie Crumbs to the top of the pudding
- Place 2 Marshmallow Pumpkin Peeps onto the top of each dessert
- Place in fridge until you are ready to serve
These were really quick to whip up and I think Mommy and Daddy enjoyed these as much as the kids. Who doesn’t like a fun dessert though!!! Im sure we will be making these a few more times before Halloween.