Does life ever slow down??? The last few weeks have been crazy obviously because I have been MIA here lol. One big reason is because I have been swept up in Blue Jays Fever!!! It’s easy to get caught up in. The other day we made some Toronto Blue Jay Bottlecap Pendant Necklaces to show support for our Blue Jays.
Here is what you will need to make these Toronto Blue Jays Bottlecap Pendants:
- Modge Podge
- Logos Printed on Cardstock
- 1 inch Circle Punch
- Modge Podge Dimensional Magic
- Using your computer print off some team logos on cardstock (I used clip art and pasted in word and adjusted the size of the image so it was under 1 inch; then I copied the image for the amount of pendants I was going to make)
- Punch the logo out of the card stock using the Circle Punch
- Using the Modge Podge glue the logo to the bottle cap
- Add a few drops of dimensional magic on top of the logo. Do not use too much a few drops will do and spread it over the entire logo. Make sure you get rid of any bubbles let the pendant dry. I let it dry for 24 hours.
- The next day I punched a hole in the top of the pendant then added a jump ring and some rope to complete the necklace.
I loved the way they turned out and already have done a few other projects using the same technique.